Cosmetic dentistry is all about making positive changes to your smile through the right cosmetic dentistry procedures. Most people think that cosmetic dentistry is just about veneers or teeth whitening, but it actually includes other treatments that can help make your smile more radiant, boost your overall appearance, and even improve your confidence and self-esteem.
Here at Cary Implant and General Dentistry, your dentists Dr. Kirk Wilkie, Dr. Vic Turner, and Dr. Joey Pesicek, can address aesthetic and functional dental concerns with cosmetic dentistry procedures.
Cosmetic Dentistry Problems We Treat
Your cosmetic dentists are highly capable of treating the following cosmetic and function dental concerns:
- Crooked or misaligned teeth
- Misshapen teeth
- Gaps or spaces between teeth
- Discolored or stained teeth
- Receding gums
- Missing teeth
- Damaged teeth
It’s crucial to know that in certain situations, cosmetic issues can be related to underlying oral health issues. This means that before your dentist can perform any kind of cosmetic dentistry treatment, any underlying dental issues must be addressed to avoid compromising the success of your cosmetic dental treatments.
Which Cosmetic Dentistry Procedure is Right For You?
Here in Cary, NC, we offer the following cosmetic dentistry services and treatments:
- Professional Teeth Whitening: This involves using bleach and/or a special light for lightening your teeth and banishing surface stains.
- Tooth-Colored Dental Fillings: These are made of advanced, high-density plastics instead of metals to fill in cavities for more natural-looking results.
- Dental Bonding: This can be used to repair chipped teeth, hiding stubborn stains, and building up too-small teeth, among others.
- Porcelain Veneers: Made of ultra-slim porcelain pieces, these recreate the look of real teeth and effectively conceal all kinds of cosmetic imperfections in the front teeth.
- Porcelain Crowns: These could be sculpted to mimic the look of real teeth while providing protection and durability to a damaged tooth. They’re also used with dental bridges and dental implants.
- Orthodontics: Your dentist may recommend clear aligners like Invisalign or traditional braces with brackets and wires to correct your specific orthodontic issues.
- Dental Implants: These replace the tooth roots or missing teeth and are commonly used with dental crowns and dentures.
These treatments can be used alone or combined together to enhance or completely overhaul your smile. Talk to your cosmetic dentist to determine the most appropriate cosmetic dentistry treatments that will suit your specific needs.
Speak to Us To Get Started On Your Smile Makeover Today
Call (919) 481-0330 to schedule a meeting here at Cary Implant and General Dentistry in Cary, NC, with your cosmetic dentistry professionals, Dr. Kirk Wilkie, Dr. Vic Turner, and Dr. Joey Pesicek.