How dental implants from your dentists in Cary, NC, can rebuild your smile
If you are missing teeth, you already know how difficult it is to chew your food, how it can impact your digestion, and how it can negatively impact your self-esteem and self-confidence. Fortunately, you have a reliable option to replace missing teeth: dental implants.
Here at Implant & General Dentistry in Cary, NC, Dr. Kirk Wilkie, Dr. Vic Turner, and Dr. Joey Pesicek offer a wide range of dental services, including revolutionary dental implants, to give you back your smile—read on to learn more.
What dental implants can do for you
Dental implants are fast becoming the most popular method of tooth replacement because they offer so many unique benefits. Consider that dental implants are:
- Naturally beautiful, because the dental implant crown is made of light-reflective, high-grade dental ceramic, which looks just like natural tooth enamel.
- Completely stable, because they are surrounded and firmly embedded in bone; they will never move around and they become a permanent part of your smile that you never remove.
- Long-lasting, because with proper care, dental implants can last a lifetime. They will never decay, and the crown material resists staining, so your dental implants will stay beautiful.
- Healthy and easy to maintain, because you brush and floss them just like you do your natural teeth, making oral hygiene convenient and easy.
- Highly successful, because they boast a success rate of over 95 percent, according to the American Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. They are the most successful surgical implant.
With dental implants, you can replace one or several missing teeth. You can also choose an implant-supported denture to replace an entire arch of teeth. Dental implants help to maintain the bone in your jaw, creating more youthful facial contours, a firm jawline, and less facial sagging.
To view amazing before-and-after photos of Implant & General Dentistry patients, please visit the Gallery section on the website at https://www.caryimplantdentistry.com/gallery.html
You and your smile deserve to discover the unique benefits of dental implants. To learn more about dental implants and what they can do for you, call Dr. Kirk Wilkie, Dr. Vic Turner, and Dr. Joey Pesicek of Implant & General Dentistry in Cary, NC, at (919) 481-0330.