Posts for tag: Services
Cosmetic dentistry services from your dentists in Cary, NC, can enhance your smile. If you want a new smile, look no further than cosmetic dentistry! Your Cary, NC, doctors offer a wide range of cosmetic dentistry services to enhance your smile.
Cosmetic dentistry services are designed to give you a dazzling smile. No matter what aesthetic issues you have, there is a cosmetic dentistry procedure designed to hide them.
Let’s take a quick look at just a few of the most popular cosmetic dentistry procedures.
For a dull, yellow, aging smile, consider professional teeth whitening. With professional teeth whitening, you can whiten your smile up to 8 shades. Your amazing results can last for years too! Unlike some over-the-counter treatments that contain harsh chemicals, all materials and methods used in professional teeth whitening have been tested and approved by the American Dental Association.
To repair small chips, cracks, and tooth wear, consider cosmetic dental bonding. This versatile procedure can hide small imperfections and aesthetic issues by using composite, a unique, tooth-colored material. After a bonding treatment, your teeth will look new and whole again. Bonding is a completely painless procedure that doesn't require an anesthetic.
To give your smile a more uniform, even look, consider reshaping and recontouring. This procedure is often completed along with bonding, to ensure your smile looks uniform and beautiful.
To give you a celebrity-perfect smile, consider porcelain veneers. Veneers are thin laminates of exquisite, stain-resistant porcelain which are cemented to the front surfaces of your teeth. Veneers can hide both minor and major aesthetic problems and change the color, shape, and size of your teeth to make your smile more beautiful.
To view amazing before-and-after photos, please visit the Smile Gallery page on our website by clicking here.
Cosmetic dentistry procedures can give you the smile you deserve, and boost your self-confidence too! To find out more about cosmetic dentistry and what it can do for you and your smile, call your dentists in Cary, NC, at (919) 481-0330 today!
Cosmetic dentistry is all about making positive changes to your smile through the right cosmetic dentistry procedures. Most people think that cosmetic dentistry is just about veneers or teeth whitening, but it actually includes other treatments that can help make your smile more radiant, boost your overall appearance, and even improve your confidence and self-esteem.
Here at Cary Implant and General Dentistry, your dentists Dr. Kirk Wilkie, Dr. Vic Turner, and Dr. Joey Pesicek, can address aesthetic and functional dental concerns with cosmetic dentistry procedures.
Cosmetic Dentistry Problems We Treat
Your cosmetic dentists are highly capable of treating the following cosmetic and function dental concerns:
- Crooked or misaligned teeth
- Misshapen teeth
- Gaps or spaces between teeth
- Discolored or stained teeth
- Receding gums
- Missing teeth
- Damaged teeth
It’s crucial to know that in certain situations, cosmetic issues can be related to underlying oral health issues. This means that before your dentist can perform any kind of cosmetic dentistry treatment, any underlying dental issues must be addressed to avoid compromising the success of your cosmetic dental treatments.
Which Cosmetic Dentistry Procedure is Right For You?
Here in Cary, NC, we offer the following cosmetic dentistry services and treatments:
- Professional Teeth Whitening: This involves using bleach and/or a special light for lightening your teeth and banishing surface stains.
- Tooth-Colored Dental Fillings: These are made of advanced, high-density plastics instead of metals to fill in cavities for more natural-looking results.
- Dental Bonding: This can be used to repair chipped teeth, hiding stubborn stains, and building up too-small teeth, among others.
- Porcelain Veneers: Made of ultra-slim porcelain pieces, these recreate the look of real teeth and effectively conceal all kinds of cosmetic imperfections in the front teeth.
- Porcelain Crowns: These could be sculpted to mimic the look of real teeth while providing protection and durability to a damaged tooth. They’re also used with dental bridges and dental implants.
- Orthodontics: Your dentist may recommend clear aligners like Invisalign or traditional braces with brackets and wires to correct your specific orthodontic issues.
- Dental Implants: These replace the tooth roots or missing teeth and are commonly used with dental crowns and dentures.
These treatments can be used alone or combined together to enhance or completely overhaul your smile. Talk to your cosmetic dentist to determine the most appropriate cosmetic dentistry treatments that will suit your specific needs.
Speak to Us To Get Started On Your Smile Makeover Today
Call (919) 481-0330 to schedule a meeting here at Cary Implant and General Dentistry in Cary, NC, with your cosmetic dentistry professionals, Dr. Kirk Wilkie, Dr. Vic Turner, and Dr. Joey Pesicek.